Geeti
Hi Ishieta,
Thanks on the behalf on the entire Organising Team :)
It was a great pleasure that we all had in Organising the Meet & having you all as supportive members is like icing on the cake ....
Looking forward to meet you & other members again & shairing experience....
Cheers!!
Geeti :D This is how I feel now ( read my previous post to undersatnd my emotions)

From India, Bangalore
senthil raj

dear friends,
19-11-2006 was really useful day for me. The 3rd meeting of the CITE HR-Delhi went very nicely with excellent information.
I need to really support all the participants and also the people involved in organising the meet like archna, geeti, nitin, ashish, devjit and others.
The valuable presentation by Shri Mathur and Shri Goyal will be remembered for long time.
The news members made the proceedings very meaningful by posing lot of queries.
When i left the meet, the question in my mind was "When is the 4th meeting ?
wishes
senthil raj

From Costa Rica, San José
archnahr

Hey Sultan,
Wow, That would be so wonderful if you can come to attend the fourth meet.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THIS WAS THE BEST MEET :D
I'm glad that you all enjoyed the session of Mr. Rajiv MAthur, Alok Goel and Mr. Dudeja.
I on behalf of the complete team, would like to offer sincere Thanks to
Mr. Rajesh Dudeja and Mr.Anil Kaushik for sponsoring the event.
WE WILL COME BACK FOR THE FOURTH MEET SOON.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS WHO WANT TO WORK FOR THE NEXT MEET.
Thanks & Regards,
Archna :D

From India, Delhi
devjit28

Hey Guys,
I missed the Meet...but just hearing about it makes me hungry all over again...How I wish I could have been there...!!!
Kudos to Archna & Geeti & Nitin for an absolutely fantastic job...putting together a meet like this is no joke...hats off to their commitment and organising and planning.
I wanto repeat what Senthil said -WHEN IS THE NEXT MEET??? :D
Regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
Ashish Jain

hey devjit,
nice to hear from u ....... yeah it was a really nice meet ....
& all r looking for next meet............. in presence of you !!!
everyone done good job specially u four people :: Archna , u, Geetika & Nitin ....... it's really nice to be there as i got quite good information regarding T&D ..... from Mr. Mathur & Mr. Goel .........
cheers!!!!
Ashish Jain

From Australia, Sydney
devjit28

Hi Ashish,
I did ABSOLUTELY nothing this time...I was busy with office and personal issues. Archna & Nitin & Geeti did everything.
I wanted to attend this also very much because meets like this is what we were working up to...where the real learning happens.
I'm sure the next one will be even better than this... :D
Regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
Parichay
Hi Archana, Geeti, Devjit,
It was a much better planned / organized meet than the last time. We are truely oriented in the right direction. :)
I would like to volunteer for the next meet. I am somehow plagued by my immobility in Delhi as I do not drive or know the city too well yet, but in whatever way I can, I would love to be a part of the organizing committee.
Between, the discussions for next meet were on when I left the meet at 4:15. Where are we now on the next meet? I am sure, there are lots of bated breaths over this suspense :!:
Regards,
Parichay Dewan.

From India, Mumbai
archnahr

HI Devjit,
Welcome back dear. We really wished if you and Kiran could be here for the meet. :(
Our 'TEAM' is surely wonderful.
Hi Senthil,
We are looking for volunteers who can work for organising the next meet, the day we have a team in place we will plan for the next meet.
Hi Ashish,
Thanks for appreciating the team effort, but I'm very thankful to you as well as you could make it to the meet. :D
Hello Parichay,
I'm so glad that we have one volunteer to help in organising the next meet.
HEY GUYS WE ARE WAITING FOR MORE VOLUNTEERS FOR TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ORGANISING THE NEXT DELHI MEET.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
senthil raj

dear archna, devjit, geeti, nitin, ashish and other friends,

Indeed it was quite very useful meet on 19/11.

Since we got the momentum and spirit for conducting the meet, my suggestions are follows for our action

1. Decide / Announce the date for the next meet.

2. Let there be no long gap for the next meet.

3. Also decide the topics and also speakers. ( two speakers will be enough - and also give time for group discussion)

4. From my side , if agreed, i would like to present one or two legal case studies from which HR people can take some 'learning'. (provided i am not on long leave to go to chennai)

Once we decide the date, topics and speakers, it would be good for further journey.

I am leaving for chennai on 1-12-2006 for 2-3 weeks. I already got today information for one interview in Chennai for the capacity of "Administration-cum-Acccunts Officer".

May be, we can meet on coming saturday/sunday (25, 26) near PVR for informal meet to decide our future course of action for the 4th grand meet.

Post your views please

wishes

senthil raj

From Costa Rica, San José
Joydeep Ghosh
All kudos to the team for putting together a wonderful event..regret my delayed entry..;-( i am sure i missed a lot..
I would be happy to contribute for the next event.
for now..let's raise a toast ;-)
Joydeep

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.