No Tags Found!

sujata1jan

Hi All Would like to know the name of the companies implementing 360 degree Appraisal process. If anyone can help me out. Waiting for quick response. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
archnahr

Hi Sujata,
How's life??
I once read in a Businees today, where a survey was conducted by the name "Great Places to work" in 2003.
In this edition it was mentioned that Godrej implements 360 degree appraisal. After one such appraisal, Mr. Adi Godrej got to know that his aggressive behaviour is not liked by the people in the organisation, after that he started having lunch with the employees in their canteen area once in a week.
2 hours per week given to employees to hear any grievances, one to one with Mr. Adi Godrej.
It really worked for him.
Second company mentioned their was Cadbury India Ltd. which also mplements the 360 degree appraisal.
Hope it will be useful for you.
Cheers!!
Archna

From India, Delhi
sujata1jan

Hi Archana I am good. How about you? Thanks for the info. It would really help me. Looking for some IT company also. If somebody can share it with me. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
fundoo1980
Hewitt Associates too has 360 cycle.. not an IT company though but their tech division in India has about 2000 associates and they also implement 360 review. Cheers
From India, New Delhi
fundoo1980
Hi Sujata, yes, i m with the same company... now, don’t ask me for my name !! :-) but do let me know if i can be of some help.. Cheers
From India, New Delhi
sujata1jan

Hi
Why? Is there any mistery in your name :wink:
Anyway I want to know IT companies which implement 360 degree feedack.
Secondly if you could tell me implecations of 360 degree feedback
Regards
Sujata

From India, Faridabad
poojabansal

Hi Sujata,
When I was pursuing my MBA I did this project on 360 degree for JetAir. I did lot of survey, met HR professionals of company who were using 360 degree appraisal.
Few names are:
NIIT
PHILIPS
WARTSILA
MONSANTO
Infact u can read a book written by TV RAO on 360 degree feedback system. They have described lot of companies with these systems.
Incase you want more info you know where to reach me.
Regards,
Pooja

From India, Pune
KARTIK CHANDRA DUTTA

Dear Friends
By using 360 degree feedback you can get all round characteristics of appraisee.
360 degree feedback gives you corner to corner and inch by inch information about an employee.
360 degree feedback helps the individual to improve his performance as well as to develop potentiality with in himself.
thanks
kartik

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.