No Tags Found!

mihir.sengupta
What I think after seeing the mail is we need to be more positive while handling any senior in the organisation and we must find solution by trying to do more creative / meaningful work and by which one can get attention from seniors and automatically
all negatvity will wash out and create healthy atmosphere.

From India, Delhi
Ashrafm06
Hi,
Please do the self introspection that what I am doing wrong, Where do I went wrong, how do I spent my spare time, How is my relationship with colleague etc. Maintaining good relationship with Line Manager is very imporartant for a peaceful life.
Also try to help the team to achieve their goal on your spare time.
Politics prevailed in many organizations which can be prevented to certain limit by having fun activities among team, regular meeting, open talk etc.
Try it out ............Wish you all the best
Ashraf

subrat kumar chauhan
Hi!
probably a bit late in responding.
I believe there is no deliberate attempt to harass you.This kind of problem is found more or less with every new joinee in almost every organisation.The period in your case ,seem to have lenthened a bit as you are already one year old and the title "new joinee" should have faded away by now.
Remember the group theory?when a new member joins in a group the acceptability in not natural and instant.It takes time for other group members(other staffs) to be comfortable in your company and accept you as another team member.The more you interact the sooner it happens.This,in fact , is a very crucial phase where in the new member has to bear many unpleasant experience and still has to maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude towards others .

Accept happily what ever job resposibilities you have and enjoy that with a happy heart .Your inner happiness will start reflecting in your face and in your behavior.And remember people are always attracted towards the happy people and love to spend time with them.So the question of their being rude will not arise there after.

These kinds of problem may also appear beacause of a unspecified job description/job profile.Don't ask for any additional responsibility till the appraisal period.Often the power to entrust additional responsibilty does not lie with the boss.Simply do not react,not even in your inner self , to your boss's rudeness for quite some time.HIs behaviour will also start changing.If things don't improve,kindly consult your HR head.

All the best.

plesehelp
Dear All,
Thanks a lot for wonderful suggestions. Lemme just clarify ours is a new set up precisely 1 year old and I am the only senior in terms of joining time after my boss and a felllow colleague. I have observed that when they joined my boss used to discuss alot of business with them together and make them competent to do the task but never ever involved me though he promised to take me as a part of their team. I feel one possible reason for the rude behavior is now they almost have a upper hand over me in terms of the info.

From India, Mumbai
andyy005
Chill out man. It seems that ur getting to hyper, take it easy. Try this out. Give ur boss a last chance. Sincerely try and ask him what really is the pblm , is it personal or proffesional. Speak what u feel about his behaviour. If this doesnt suceeds , try opting out for another branch for ur office. If nothing +ve happens start looking out for a change.
From India, Pune
Navin Rane

I think You should be taking initiative... If you are idle and your boss is sidelining you, use the time for interactive purpose. Have icebreakers run in. Flow your proposals to your boss while having it cc'd to the operations. You need to build a rapport with the operations and take their support.
Also If your boss suggests that you are not interacting, prove him wrong..
How often have you made your presence felt when you walk in to office. Have it felt. Greet everyone, communication is the key.
If you all things at your end rit, i am sure your boss will be forced to back u...
Hope it helps...
Thanks,

From India, Mumbai
HR Prop

Dear,
I have read all the replies to your post and I can say one thing to you that "You have got the solution to your problem............"
Thats why whatever people are suggesting you ..... you are not being able to accept it as u already know what do ...... (Ask your heart isnt that right???)
I am sure you have the solution with you.......:)

From India, Pune
sujata_prasant
my dear let me tell u one effective rule, no boss would hear cribbing sessions on any other day or alternatively, so really you should be considering a logical impersonal approach to approaching the problem that means put your problems as that affecting the organistaion and not you. You will win and you can
From India, Nagpur
pratibharathi

If nothing seems to workout then..... start looking for some better opportunity. I am sure you will get it soon and start focussing on your capabilities. Rgds Pratibha
From India, Calcutta
santsaranv
Dear Brother,WIshing you bright future......Don't get disappointed by the behavior of your boss....Just start working....If your boss won't provide you the chance to work...You start finding the work....You will find lots of people...getting bored with their work...and they want some kind of help.....start helping them......at first there is apossibility that they might not give you a chance....but keep trying......someone will defenately help you out. See who has more work...and tell him that you want to learn the work and also you want to help him doing his work in time.....also....never critisize anyone.....you have a long way to go.........remember one thing your boss is the one who had selected you....so there no question that he hates you or he doesn't want you to work for him.....never say to anyone that you usually sits idle.at last i would say that try finding the work .....and the only way that will help you in getting busy is work. Work like a teamplayer.....I hope this funda would help you making good relationship and positioin in your organisation.if you still ahve any confusion you can call me anytime on 0-9811865487/9312763219RegardsSant
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.