No Tags Found!

Sanjeev.Himachali

Dear Payal...
Mr. Sid has authority to "Delete" the concerned posting, provided it is abusive, dirty-fight between two individuals, provoking or a material of copy-paste.
Like any other good company...here in CiteHR, we usually do not have the culture to terminate an employee.
CiteHR suppose to be and is expected to be a "Professional Site of HR Professionals"...but it actually turned out to be a social site like orkut, hi5 or Facebook. Here, people can share jokes, initiate discussion on any stupid and senseless subject...they can do anything but not discuss about the ways to improve the functionality of HR Profession.
If you have time...you can visit my BLOGS at http://sanjeevhimachali.blogspot.com/ and <link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Mumbai
tejasheartbeat@yahoo.co.in

HI
This is Tejesh,working as HR in a Pharma company.
Just i want to add some comments for this topic,
WE are the people who always acts as a bridge between the managment and employees.
WE are the policies makers for the benefits of employees and Success of the organization.
WE work really hard to frame the things and getting things implemented,
WE get some negative comments behind us, even though WE are not stepping back,
WE are doing so much for the organization and employees working late hours and holidays.
WE work for our BRead and Butter, finally WE are human beings like other employees
HR'S ARE THE BACK BONE OF THE ORGANIZATION.............
regards
Tejesh...............

From India, Mumbai
Sanjeev.Himachali

By the way..."where does the father of this discussion"...the Shaitan of CiteHR has disappeared.
I have always believed that whatever you post of like to discuss on any open forum...one need to take care of his or her posting (Good or Bad)...just like the way parents take-care of their kids. Just because you are getting brick-batting for your topic...you should not abandon it and run away.

From India, Mumbai
Payal Gade

Dear Sanjeev,
I fully agree with you. I read the article on human resource mgmt vs. human relationship. Now a days we are so busy in our schedules that we prefers to chat on web with collogues sitting in the same premises instead of going and talking to them in person. People were busy even in the last decade but the technology had made us lazy that a simple calculation is done by computers. Imagine a next generation; instead of using their own brain I think they will just use COMPUTER MEMORY.
Anyways keep sending me your blogs; its nice reading it.
Thanks,
Payal

From India, Pune
deepthireddy

Hi All,
Its interesting how the topic of discussion in this post has changed from 'When HR Resigns' to 'Should CiteHR Ka Chaitan be allowed to stay?'.......
well....i think he should stay. we can appreciate the positive only when we are fully aware of the negative.
The concern he has originally raised in this topic is probably wat most of the employees in our organizations wud also feel when we resign.
Its not enuf if we all get together n praise ourselves n think we r doing a gud job. it wil help us even better if we can see the other side of teh coin too....n try to find ways to mitigate the negative sides of our jobs....
so lets take his remakrs in a constructive way n not as an offence.....after all, we r all well-taught how to handle criticism...right?!!!!!

From India, Hyderabad
mirza

Well, i think there ha been longer conversations took place between all of you guys and i dont know how to call you... Shaitaan or what so ever i think it would be good i call you Gentleman

so, what is that you want from HR and let me ask you one thing, you as a HR when you want to change your job what is your level of satisfaction

forget about HR and any other position, what is that you need in your job...not only you of course All need Satisfaction - am i right, once you feel that you are not satisfied you tend to look for a change whether he is HR or any body else

My dear you cant say that HR is boss and they can do what ever they want - no you cant because every position has its own limitations and if you are a Real HR then you would know what are your responsibilities and what is the pressure you would be handling at the senior level

It is the HR's responsibility to take care of the employees and the Management but who has to take care of US .. tell me.... it is none other than The Management, if Management is not taking care of you then there is no meaning being with them

Thanks,

- Mirza

From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
sabarivenkat

The initiator of this posting views HR as practitioners of hypocracy - preaching one thing, doing the contrary. Thats in a nutshell. He has seen it with a different glass. Thats why the scenario looks coloured, of his choice. From his view point, his expressions / understanding is correct. What I prefer to remind is, there is the proverbial otherside of the coin. Let Shaitan realise this. Let the rest understand him.

HR by the nature of role given by the Organisation, is doing what it is expected to do. Retention is a part of their job profile. Not necessarily a character profile of the individual that one has to adamantly stick to it for ever. Like any other functionary, HR professional is also doing his/her best to live upto their role. On the practical side, they can also leave the job for whatsover the reason might be. In doing so, they only exercise their right to choose.

There are excellent postings in this forum under this topic which when introspected rightly would throw enough light on what HR is doing and why HR is doing and Why they are leaving.

But why this long silence Shaitan.. You feel convinced ?! Post your feelings if any further....

From India, Mumbai
sireeshadeol

I completely agree with you.
Its only the Management who decides.
We, HR, are a bridge between the TOP and the employees.
We are the scape goat we hide all the deficiencies in the system while trying to change them for the benefit of employees which is actually in the long run going to prove as benefit of the company which rarely any CEO/MD does understand especially of these growing smaller units.
Well, HR has a right to choose when to leave whether to continue or not!
We are also employees like all others.
I surely should mention, our life is a TIGHT ROPE WALK!
Sireesha
In Chandigarh since August 2007.

From India, Ahmadabad
sireeshadeol

HR should be a professional.
Yes, we get into personal lives to some extent if it is effecting the performance of our employee groups. But to be a healthy and successful HR, REMEMBER never to get emotional.

From India, Ahmadabad
ayesha nishath
Hi Shaithan,
How Dumbo you are? You yourself are an answer to your question!!!
See its obvious if we have employees like you in any organization then definitely the attrition rate will go up. Coz persons like you will never understand the HR policies, nor the management and neither your job responsibility. Its becoz of employees like you some times the HRs go sick.
And moreover your mannerism of posting an inhumerable question speaks for itself. Nom wat more can you expect from a HR to do for an employee for you.
Stop bothering about HR's... Get an M.B.A degree and get a post of HR then you can speak about all these junk. Its very tough to get a hR job and to be in that position.
My dear you are toooooooooo young to understand the role of HR. Just be happy with wat u r now.
Be a pessimistic person buddy.......not a junk............

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.