No Tags Found!

smpatil
Its not at all topic related, I thought it is on Organisation Behaviour so I downloaded it but there isnt a single word related to OB, very pathetic it is!! Horrible.:x:-x:-x
From India, Pune
meghamala
Dear Sir,
Very good collection. Some of the PGHRM students have decided to take examination on "Organisational Behaviour" in KANNADA MEDIUM. Can you help to those students in getting the kannada material. Please .....
Regards,
Prakash M

From India, Hyderabad
Hema murali

Hai Archana i am also teaching organizational Behaviour. I appreciate your students efforts. Nice presentation. The credit for the students outcomes goes to the teacher. Hema murali
From India, Coimbatore
kumarprasanna
Interesting comments from our friends. I am new to CiteHR and find it a mixed bag of 'Professional' posts and some good 'Time-Pass' stuff. Comments thereon are often reflective of members' personalities/ sentiments. No harm done.
But, personally, I would prefer more professional postings (both original and comments) on a site like this. It can be developed into a really productive, useful and rewarding forum, on the lines of LinkedIn etc.
Warm Regards,
Prasanna Kumar

From India, Bangalore
Vijay Bhasker

Hai! Archana,
It is commendable. Keep thinking and create more. Organizational Behaviour zone... is an ocean... lot more can be developed. Like, the behaviour patterns varies from individual to individual... essentially driven by the need at that moment and the lens view of that individual in a situation to situation.
I really appreciate your effort. Keep in touch .
Regards,
Vijay Bhasker V.

From India, Bangalore
Training_Placement@aecc
Hi,being a faculty in Global Business School and teaching OB to my students,i find this presentation to add value to what i teach and my students too learnt a lot out of that.
From India, Hyderabad
gs_rao1971

Individually the PPT seems to be ok. However, when we compare with OD, the ppt seems not much relation. Needs more efforts in synchronising this. regards, Srini
From India, Hyderabad
Pinkii

hello archana mamthe ppt is very nice, i am sure your students must have enjoyed your lecture.. you made every slide in a precise form..thanks for sharing
From India, New Delhi
dheeraj_daud

Dear archana,
Very good presentation.

If you have any material for following related, please send me of

List out various dimensions and determinants of organizational climate and their relevance in organizational functioning. Organizational climate with reference to your organization or an organization you are familiar with and briefly describe the organization you are referring to.
Dheeraj

From India, Indore
vidhya.rakesh@gmail.com
Hi Archanana
My feel about your disapponintment is only bcoz the way its been presented.The ppt font and color wsa not readable and mild to the readers.I think tht shd be the reason y some negative comments in your threads.
But i appreciate your effort to make others talk and post comment.
More than PPt the comments are more interesting ..:-P
Good try.:)

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.