No Tags Found!

adityanayyar
Hi Everyone,
I have started a group "Partners in Progress"
The intent is to create a forum within this huge platform, where we can have constructive discussions and genuinely share our experiences and best practices for mutual growth.
You are all invited and I hope to see you all in this forum soon...
Regards
Aditya

From India, Delhi
gopal.krishna151
Thank you Mr. Aditya and Peter, I feel you both are very perfect in judging people..... their attitude, their feelings..... Really appreciate to have people like you. bye, take care gopal
From India, Hyderabad
gopal.krishna151
Mr. Peter, Maine, Mr. Aditya ko msg likha, to tumahe kyo mirichi lag rahi hai.... muje sachmuch nahi samaj mai aa rahi rahi hai. gopal
From India, Hyderabad
gopal.krishna151
Mr. Peter, Tumahe agar kuch kahan hai to muje directly kaho... maine tumhare har baat ka jawab diya.... Yes, really I think I have done a wonder thing in my life....
From India, Hyderabad
gopal.krishna151
Mr. Peter, I dont need to pity on myself....I have grown up to a considerable level. Infact I also feel pity on you....Hope you have not been succeded in life. gopal
From India, Hyderabad
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

See the Pathetic Thing

How much you have gronw to considerable Level

You are not able to pronounce the name correctly

Learn that First

If you think, this is what is Growth, Only ALMIGHTY can help, None other in this world can change your attitude

From India, Coimbatore
dimplesavlani@gmail.com
Hi!!!
First of all keep in mind that today its a market trend that employees move on when they get some better opportunity. So no need to feel regret for that. Secondly, you never step back. You should have tried for some job in HR. I think you should speak to ur current organisation boss and request him to shift u to the HR dept. Or else if the organisation is good then u can wait till some opening comes in the HR dept. But dont get upset. Give you 100% truely to whatever you are doing. And never forget that its all a part of life. So no worries no desires.. Always try hard to accomplish whatever you have dreamt for...

From India, Vadodara
gopal.krishna151
Mr. Peer, How funny you are , its is a typographical error but you are saying i did not pronounce it properly as if I you are listening my voice...ha ha ha gopal
From India, Hyderabad
gopal.krishna151
Mr. Peer, Muje pata hai tumahe bahut mirchi lag rahi... jalate raho .... muje koi fark nahi padata... gopal
From India, Hyderabad
shijial

I dont think that all that you were doing was OK. You could have stayed back at the place where you built a good image for yourself. I am sure if you had been more persevering, you would have reached better hieghts there as an HR professional. And to add more, secretarial jobs are also not so bad, there are good oppertunities in that field also. Hence you first decide your feild, then stick to that and avoid any dilema in job matters!
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.