chitrasuchi
Ravi bhaiyya ka sath dene.... And tumhare liye pata karne ke woh vani ke DOB ka number tha ya uske Gaadi ka;) :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

howcome chitra can leave RJ. tats y she wants vani to invite her to malaysia. Kya abhi cant u even understand this.............:p
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
oye malini ye tume kya kiya.. Ritu ke jagah mera naam liya... koi baat nahi Ritu... malini is bit confused :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

dostana ke liey malasia jana itna jaruri ha :p:p:p ye dostana to bada ajib hai dosto :p:p
From India, Pune
maliniluky

Vani,
dek na yaar. Rj and chitra were asking u to invite them to malaysia but KB is ready to board the flight. jalde leke jao yaar thake hum yaha chain se rah sakte hai... Did u invite him personally. RJ and Chitra kya ye sach hai. ..........:icon1::icon1:
Bye bye KB. Vani, Ravi, RJ aur chitra ka khayal rakna........

From India, Madras
vani2275@gmail.com
Mr. KB my birthday party on 30th Feb...varinggelaa... anna MH 1st poonam them tha bd party,, ethe appadi irruku,,,,haa. haaa
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Balaji Kuppuswamy

i can board the flight without any obstacle, as i have got valid visa to Malaysia and vani is going to receive me at airport kb
From India, Madras
abhi16march

vani are u 200 year old ...:shock::shock:...:p:p coz 30th feb alsys cme in once in a 300 year...and last one was before 200 year /////should we wait for more 100 Year :shock::shock:......then my grandson wil be there in party ...hope u wil not be angry to me .. ....:p:p

From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
we will be there to c u off personally.. entire Humorous Team :-D:-D:-D:-D Waiting to hear frm u and ur party with vani :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

Vani ye kis cost sharing ke barey may bath karraha hai........kuch samaj may nahi aaraha hai..........Chitra do u know anything abt this......... Vani ye kya hai r u going to received KB .......wah kya bath hai .........then wat abt Ravi, RJ and Chitra........Not fair enough yaar.....

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.