No Tags Found!

meetmesarvan
Dear,
First kindly undersatand that sitution, in what circumstances that incident was happened. u have mentioned that he is rude with all girls in the org then why no one has complaint about till date ?. after 2 year u realise that he is rude & beating to girls and need to take action ! is it so good.
my suggestion is give him a warning letter bcz first time only u received complaint& solve the issue internally which will maintain the work flow without disturbance.
yes even though u received again compalint about him with same issue then take serious action on him.
Thanks & regards,
Reddy

From India, Delhi
deepti_0423
Hi You should all come together & report the matter to your senior & take strict action against him. Regards, Deepti
From India, New Delhi
Retambra
come on!! I mean u guys rn't school students...i cant even buy the fact that u still dint do anything to him!! go knock him off...!! if the manager doesnt do anythin...u shud!! go on a strike if required but give him a lesson...we do have labour laws..don't we??
Retambra

From India, Lucknow
mondalhr
Shallini,
If you want to maintain your company's image and reputation.
If you belief in friendly working environment.
If you respect humanily.........and......
If you do not want to face the same in future.
Please inform it to Management.
And if possible put the case on office Notice board in detail mentioning his name. It'll stop that fellow think thrice to repeat the same on others.
Respect Humany in Organisation............Make it a habit.
Sayan

From India, Delhi
meetmesarvan
Dear,
First kindly undersatand that sitution, in what circumstances that incident was happened. u have mentioned that he is rude with all girls in the org then why no one has complaint about till date ?. after 2 year u realise that he is rude & beating to girls and need to take action ! is it so good.
my suggestion is give him a warning letter bcz first time only u received complaint& solve the issue internally which will maintain the work flow without disturbance.
yes even though u received again compalint about him with same issue then take serious action on him.
Thanks & regards,
Reddy

From India, Delhi
satpute.amar
Before taking up with higher authorities, take written evidence from the ladies who suffered and any other personal evidence. If you are the observer, go ahead with your own complaint.

san.in
hi
this santosh he don't know how to behave with the females so first tell him stright away thatif he continuous this practice he may be in soup,and immediately bring this issue to your higher official and make them to take severe action aganist him and if it permits pls do care about female trainee.
santosh
JR OFFICER HR
NCSGROUP

From India, Visakhapatnam
mridu_v
Dear Shallini,

Well, please go n tell the incident to your senior Manager as soon as possible and also, convince him to make a police report. I do not understand that how come a matured guy (atleast by age!!!) can do such a disgusting thing. It should have been definitely brought under the notice of the management the day first instance happened. How could you just let that slip by?

Infact I also wonder that why the girls who were beaten up by him did not complain. And having an experience of 2 years in the organization does not make him great or above all. None the less it focusses on his irresponsibilty, irrespective of his position. Beating up anyone, let alone a female, is a crime and people need to be punished for that. You just cannot let things go, that will make them stronger in the sense of doing it again. Such people should be fired and made to attend the Courts.

So, please go and tell the management. Also, if the management does not adhere to justice and security of its employees, just leave that organization. It is not worth spending your time there when they themselves are least bothered.

Regards,

Mridulika

From China
sania03
hi
FRIEND SEE THIS IS REALLY A SHAMEFUL ACT DONE BY ANY EMPLOYEE. BE IT A MALE OR A FEMALE EMPLOYEE ITS THE RIGHT OF THE PERSON TO HAVE HIS SPACE OF DIGNITY. IF NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY TILL NOW ATLEAST ITS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REPORT IT TO YOUR HIGHER OFFICIALS AND GET THE SHOW CAUSE NOTICE ISSUED TO HIM. LET HIM HAVE 2N NUMBEROF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IF IT HAD TO HAPPEN IN MY ORGANISATION AND THE ACT DONE BY VP I WOULD GET HIM ISSUED A SHOW CAUSE NOTICE THROUGH CORRECT MEANS.
PROBABLY HE IS TAKING HR OF YOUR COMPANY AS GRANTED AND ITS MISTAKE AT YOUR HR PART AS WELL. WHY DINT YOU ARREST THIS ACT AT FIRST NOTICE? ITS YOUR FAULT AS WELL.
WELL ISSUE HIM A SHOW CAUSE NOTICE AND LET HIM GIVE CLARITY AS TO WHY HE PERFORMED THIS ACT AND ALSO ISSUE A FINAL WARNING LETTER FOLLOWED BY IT.
THANKS
nivvvv....

From India, Madras
khas57456
This is very unfair with the girls, that fellow doesn't know the power of girls.First try to solve it within the company by taking the help of manager.If that doesn't work then u can file a case against that fellow.You girls only should make him understand what happens if a fellow tease or abuse any girl.It is in your hands now,show everyone what is the girl.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.