No Tags Found!

harvindermudgal

Dear shalinii,
where r u working ,
please file complained in nearest police station against that mail with the statement of that lady , issue notice to that employee when ploce start verification . I wana know if that guy worked for 5 or 10 years than he can do any thing in org

From India, Faridabad
manish2678

before complaining, all females together beat that guy until he cant stand.. if the person in india, dont have respect for girls, females, is no worth "kisi ke kabil nahi hai wo".... kick him out from the organization.
From India, Delhi
abhi16march

as u say,he has beaten many female employs,and still management is not taking the action. I can see the clear picture, management is very weak or they are least interested in this kind of incident and they are totally unprofessional. or that empl is strong and GUNDA TYPE and no body is dare to raise his/her finger against him.
soln : as this is a crime ,victim must report to management in written or through mail abt the incident,if they are not taking any action within 24 hrs she should report to police officials.and Victims who decide to report to police must recognize their own legitimacy as victims and construct narratives that will convince others and shalini , you can become the witness.
I really wanna see him in jail ,
why reqrd this action?,b'coz if you will not take an appropriate action he will be continue with others also.

From India, Pune
jude mayne

Dear Shallini,
I am surprised that you are still working there-Girl just up stick and walk away-before you do that ask the victim to put her bad experience in writing and hand a copy to the Boss.
regards,
Colonel Jude

From India, Bangalore
clskolkata.edu
Dear Shalini,
Before providing you advice, let us introduce ourselves.
We are a legal educational institution based at Kolkata since 1999 with a vision to provide guidance to Law Students. We also provide free legal advice to Companies, Legal Professionals and General Public.
from our experience, we saw that it is very hard to prove this type of incidents. especially when it involes opposite genders. Please confirm me whether that girl is ready to depose before the management against the the man or not.
Please inform me about the updates, then we can guide you.
Thanks.
Centre for Legal Studies, Kolkata

From India, Calcutta
samriddhi
Hello Shalini...
You must tell to HR people.
These problems are common in company where girls are in minority.I also have faced these kind of problem.Do not be afraid and be strict towards that guy so that he will never dare to do like such kind of things.

From India, New Delhi
Pradeep N
Best way is to give him a warning letter for his misconduct in the office. Regards, Pradeep
From India, Bangalore
dakshatapandit

Dear Shalini,
I believe that , as HR person u must take an action. Please take first other girls (Gone though same kind of experience) into consideration, speak with them. You need not require any proof as HR person but try to get anything if you can in written form from them so that you will have something strong against him.
Regards,
Dakshata

From India, Mumbai
Sachin Kumar s
Its a very serious misconduct so No matter how well he experienced. Its better to give a complaint by writing or through mail send a CC to GM. If no action been taken by the management then you can that girl wil go to court.
Sachin
HR & Admin Executive.

From India, Shimoga
kartikean
Having 2 years experience does not qualify him to hold a stick in his hand or to mis behave with fellow colleagues. A new commer doing such things can still be ignored and warnings can be issued. Such a behavior by an experienced person should not be tolerated at all.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.