No Tags Found!

Hasmukh P Valand

Dear Friends,
From where we can update ourselves for the amendments in Factories act/rules, SMPV rules, Gas Cylinder Rules?
Environmental Rules are easily known by visiting their websites but for Health and Safety, I do not have information.
This forum is also gives information regarding it, but if someone is religeoulsy following it.
If, someone can suggest me any website or magazine which gives this information, I will be highly obliged.
Regards,
Hasmukh P. Valand

From India, Ahmadabad
dipil

Dear Hasmukh P Valand
Please go throuhg the below:
Vakilno1.com - India Law, Online Legal Advice, Legal Documents, Legal News
Hope this will help you...

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team,
Attached the video of Bus hits cyclist for your view. Watch out guys specially at the time of road crossing anytime anything will happen!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear dipil,
Thanks for your Video & Link. Keep up the good work.

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Bus hits cyclist_x264.zip (2.75 MB, 333 views)

srinivasarao manikyala

Dear All,
After a long gap I am posting a funny video clip in this thread.
Many persons initially drink alcohool with reasons!
After that they search the reasons to drink alcohol!!
A funny video recieved recenntly from a friend and sharing here with you.
Please don't search for message....!. Just n.......joy.........!!!!!.

From India, Hyderabad
File Type: zip Yoga for Wine lovers.zip (2.27 MB, 324 views)

dipil

Dear All
Have a look into this video showing the importance of hard barricading...
Safety caution tape doesn't work always, go for hard barricading...
@SRM: Thanks for your come back with a funny video...
@Raghu: Thanks for the video...
Keep up sharing and let's make this forum alive...

From India
File Type: zip Barrier_Tape1.zip (1.40 MB, 382 views)

Team , Attached the Award winning video of Global Warming. . . Dear SRM & Dipil, Thanks for your video’s both are good. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Award Winning Animation on Global Warming_x264.zip (4.69 MB, 574 views)

dipil

Dear All
Let's have a look into the attached video... It's having 3 parts... The first part is attaching now...
You can join the three parts together simply and use effectively for safety training programmes... Or else you may continually run these three clips... This video clip can be used in general safety awareness programme; work at height training, work permits training, etc... I found it very useful... Thanks to the team for making such a wonderful video clip whoever is behind in making such a great film and sharing such a great eye opener message...
Dear Raghu: Thanks for your video on environment protection... Keep up sharing and let’s try to make this forum alive all the time...
@ganwinpohr01
Thanks for your comments... Keep on participating and keep on sharing....

From India
File Type: zip Shanker Part 1.zip (6.32 MB, 635 views)

dipil

Dear All
Let's have a look into the attached video... It's having 3 parts... The first part is attaching now...
You can join the three parts together simply and use effectively for safety training programmes... Or else you may continually run these three clips... This video clip can be used in general safety awareness programme; work at height training, work permits training, etc... I found it very useful... Thanks to the team for making such a wonderful video clip whoever is behind in making such a great film and sharing such a great eye opener message...
Dear Raghu: Thanks for your video on environment protection... Keep up sharing and let’s try to make this forum alive all the time...
@ganwinpohr01
Thanks for your comments... Keep on participating and keep on sharing....

From India
dipil

Dear Jay Soorya
Warm welcome to cite hr EHS forum...
It's so simple to download vidoes... Just righ click on the attachment and select "Save Target As".. Simply select location and click save... Then you have to wait for 2 minutes to download second attachment...
Any further doubt let me know... I will help you...
Do share with us if you having any safety video clips... You will get more than 500 small video clips in this thread, download the same and effectively use it for training purpose...

From India

Team, Attached the video of incredible! boat falls from crane into water while being carried into ship. . . Keep on sharing!!!
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip incredible! boat falls from crane into water while being carried into ship._x264.zip (5.05 MB, 447 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.