No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I working from private sector at last 20 year’s . but company claim to me habitual absenteeism. What can i do?
From India, Pune
tushar.swar

Dear Mr. Aniyan, Can please elaborate the case exact..? so, members can help with better way & correctly. Regard, Tushar Swar
From India, Mumbai
Arunjain.ncl

Hello Mr. Aniyan

Though your query is not very much clear, what I understood is that you are being blamed to be a habitual absentee.

If it is so, pl get informed that any employee who is in habit of absenting him/herself without prior information/ permission of his superiors comes under the category habitual absentee. It is just likely that you keep away from duty without proper grant of leave or specific permission of superior or for invalid/whimsical reasons.

Secondly, if an employee fails to put in 240 days attendance in a calender year for reasons other than justified on a/c of sickness also warrants the term "habitual absentee" for him/herself.

Any Company has hired its employees for productive work. If anyone is in habit of keeping him/herself absent off-n-on, it is very difficult for the management to plan for replacement to keep the work going on smoothly.

So if you are in habit of keeping yourself absent off-n-on, amend yourself. Management is kind enough that inspite of your such irregular presence, they have not taken any stern action against you till date. But it seems that using term "habitual absentee" is a step ahead in the direction of taking more serious action if you do not improve your conduct.

The consequences of losing a job as old as 20 years will hurt you and your family painfully. So be serious & devoted in future.

Best wishes.

AK Jain

From India, Jabalpur
Soonal

Hello,
Evaluate the cause for such habitual absenteeism.As continued absenteeism from work without just cause and excuse is damaging to a company -
as there is potential loss of efficiency & effectiveness
fall in customer service.
strain on the absent employee’s co-workers
Absenteeism not only impacts on production levels; it also impacts on other staff.
company also need to create a workplace environment, where employees feel valued as part of a team and where flexible, ‘family friendly’ policies are in force,keeping absenteeism to a minimum.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
i am working in sree hari chemical export ltd since 1992 , 1 1/2 years above company has under MPCB probelam, then company lock out, now company reopen till three mounth above , in this pired i am going economcaly very lose .now no get duty in company. my mobil no 8149752077
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.