No Tags Found!

malikjs

dear datsdwaytis
the things which happend with you is totally illegal .they have terminated your services ,so they have to pay you in lieu of notice .you consult some advocate nearby, send notice through advocate .this is not at all HR fault,
i have written several times that bpo/it comapnies,software companies donot follow law of the land .the reason behing this that most of employee are educated one they donot want to go for litigation.
i got disappointed by reading post created by mr k ravi.the person like ravi donot know what they are writing on a cite which is open to eveyone
tks
j s malik.

From India, Delhi
octavious

Dear Friend
You may approach Labour court, also you may file a FIR, against the company, in local police station for misreprestation and suppression of facts and also for extrotion, by way of threating to implicate false complain. The complain so registered should be on the name of all the directors and the Marketing head and also against the HR manager.
After this the company will come to you for outside court settlement, be assured.......
Regards
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
yaminij
i am compelled to reply as i work in HR ... i feel that its not exactly the HR fault... theres somethin that u missin.. the HR works on what is told to them ....u mite hv done somethin which went wrong..this involves ppl at higher stages.. u can take all ur meetings n recorded dates as proof when u plan to take legal action ... hope u all the very best ..!!!
:)

From India, Calcutta
Pandya
Hi All for you I am Bcom pass I m newly joined in cityHR Please Knowledge of HR & Admin I am Presently job in RIL
From India, Mumbai
dasp06

As correctly advised by many of the members here, you can definitely take a legal action against this company. Though it may take time to get a final verdict of labour court in your favour (which is bound to be), but it will be worth it if you get justice.
And why not disclose the name of that company at least here so that people here become cautious of it or can advise others who may want to join this company?
And, to all other members, please do not take this K Ravi's responses seriously (I'm sure nobody here does so!). Initially I was like "wow, K Ravi, no. of postings : over 2,000... " but having read him couple of times till date, I can firmly conclude that he hardly knows anything about HR profession. I know this comment of mine is off beat, but I had to vent it out badly. Sorry, Ravi, but your comments do not make sense.

From India, Delhi
malikjs

dear ravi
i got really disappointed to read the suggestion which you have given to a gentlemen,who is in trouble.you are instigating someone to kill HR manager,go to jail,give bribe to government and come out ofjail.what a great idea given by a professional of cite HR who has contributed more than 2000 post to this cite.
mr ravi in what profession you are,i donot know but i feel dishearted to be a member of this cite.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
jeeni

Dear Friend,
Feel sorry what happened with you. As so many laws previalilng in the country and other decisions of labour court, i would like to suggest you to approach the labour court.
As per my knowledge, one cannot terminate there employee like this. If such incident happens, one have to give proper notices and conduct domestic inquiry to terminate someone.
Go to labour court and fight there.
Hope this information will help u.
With Warm Regards
Ranjeet

From India, New Delhi
Ash Mathew

Dear Members,
Its true that Ravi has said something which is not applicable to the current situation. Maybe he was - emotional and was overly concerend about justice.
I am sure that he would have not meant to insult the HR profession. But maybe there are some culprits in that particluar MNC in the HR dept, or it maybe even the project manager...or whoknows even the boss. So Ravi, lets not assume and certify that HR as a profession itself is bad.
Then that is contradictory to the very existence of citehr, and people who are contributing their valuable time here.
Relax, maybe things that you have seen - is not what the whole world sees.

From India, Madras
Entrepreneur
Hi datsdwaytis,

It is very sad to know how you are treated. Generally in such situations, the HR come in to rescue the employee in trouble unless they are guided to terminate you by the head HR or your supervisors. Now this may not be the case in your issue but generally before terminating an employee the HR checks and makes it clear with your supervisors/Managers and proceed with their go-heads. (Just speaking of a possibility)

Now the question is did any of your colegues or supervisors try n contact you over the phone/mobile during this going? Why not?

One very important thing I would like to inform you is -
When ever an employee is terminated by the organisation (After confirmation period) It is usually entitalled to pay a certain amount of compansation or a notice period to the employee.
You are defenatly not to be paying the compansation. (Should be mentioned within your offerletter - Do check it)

If you have any proof of leave application (Especially Approval) and your meet with the HR on 5th along with the two letters you have mentioned then you have nothing to worry.

I hope your issues are resolved as soon as possible. Best of luck.

From India, Bangalore
abhishek_majumdar2004
Hi ,

Q1. Till which date to which date yo were on leave?
Q2. Do you have the approval mail from your PM / HR ?
Q3. Have you applied for leave extension ? Do you have that mail / letter ?
Q4. Did you get approval for extension from your PM ? Do you have that mail ?
Q5. What is the exact aligation against you? Have they mentioned any dates ?
Q6. The best person to support you is your reporting authority. What is he telling regarding this ?

Instruction : Please go through the Offer letter, Appointment order, employee handbook and see if there is anything mentioned regarding this kind of situation

To save your job, first check on all these. These will help you to prove that you are not guilty.
Once you prove to be clean. You can take it forward to any level of escalation.

The objective is not to get relieving letter or compensation or to prove the org is wrong.
The objective is to prove that you are not wrong and the decision taken by the management needs to be reviewed to get back your job with full responsibility and respect.

Best of luck.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.