No Tags Found!

premnathpace
Hi Guys, Here is one..Try it out.. One day Kerry celebrated her birthday. Two days later her older twin brother, Terry, celebrated his birthday. How come? Cheers, Prem
From India, Madras
vijetashukla

Kerry celebrated on 1st march and terry on 28th feb (leap year) just few mins gap but became two days...:-D
From India, Delhi
premnathpace
Vijeta,
You got that...Try this now...
Put a coin in a bottle and then stop the opening with a cork. How can you get the coin out of the bottle without pulling out the cork or breaking the bottle?
-Prem

From India, Madras
premnathpace
Here are two more..
  1. There are only two T's in Timothy Tuttle. True or false?
  2. Two students are sitting on opposite sides of the same desk. There is nothing in between them but the desk. Why can't they see each other?
-Prem

From India, Madras
vijetashukla

Thanks... Well i think dnt pull out the cork but we can push the cork in the bottle...then remove the coin......... My logic says this wht say?????????:huh:
From India, Delhi
vijetashukla

Ha ha ha...m laughing at me...thought its damn tough but its so easy...Well "T"(uppercase) is only 2...:-D There are only two T’s in Timothy Tuttle. True or false?
From India, Delhi
premnathpace
Try this out 1. How much dirt is in a round hole that is 9 feet deep with a diameter of 3 feet? (Hint: You don’t have to do any math to get the answer. Just use your head!)
From India, Madras
shrutiarjun

Hiii....Friends

Good contribution...Prem...keep posting

Good going VJ .....

Hey Shabana....ya ur answers are right but the sequence is wrong
1. ICE CUBE
2. .....
3. Lifted syebrows

There are 4 puzzles:
2.ICE CUBE
4. Lifted Eyebrows

waiting for the 1st and 3rd answers

From India, Delhi
anu.manoharan

Hey Guys,

Here's another one for you all.. :?:

Insert the word from group B into the empty spaces in group A.
1. Ta__ __ __ __ry
2. K__ __ __ __en
3. D__ __ __ __le
4. S__ __ __ __et
5. T__ __ __ __t
Group B
A. Herb
B. Itch
C. Able
D. Pest
E. Wind

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Anu....You are Right Dear......try the first one too:-P 1. Tapestry 2. Kitchen 3. Dwindle 4. Sherbet 5. Tablet Am I right????:confused:
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.