Rohani

hi !!!!
i just wanted to know what wil be my percentage increment in salary after completing my probation period. (six months )
my probation period is over now. what shud be the increment. and if increment is very less, shal i quit the job ??????
regards,
rohani

From India, Chandigarh
Amitmhrm

Hi Rohani,
It depends on your company policy as well as the conversation held between you and your senior at the time of Joining..
If it was been confirmed that you will get increment after confirmation.. then it would be done based on your performance as well.. In general it happens around 20 to 30 % keeping in view of Company growth as well..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
vijaysriram
Dear Roshini,
% of increment after confirmation will varydepends upon the company.mostly companies will give 10-15% increment for HR positions and some comaonies will not provide the same as per their policy.
It's not advisable to quit the job ,if it is less than what you are expecting!
Apart from salary,i think you should consider other factors like growth opportunity,learning exp etc.
If you are not satisfied in all of these factors,i feel first you should discuss with your boss regarding your expectation & disappoitment after recieved the confirmation! He will guide you or explain you why it didn't happen,what are the bottle neck of the same.
Best of luck !
With Regards,
Vijay Sriram

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.