No Tags Found!

Shanty2015
I have resigned from my organisation and right now on notice period. Earlier my company had 3 months of notice period with buy out option. So as per that I planned to serve 2 months of notice and asked them to adjust my earned leaves for 1 month.
But now my company has changed their notice period policy 2 months when I am on notice period. They told me that this policy change will not be applicable to me since I am on notice period. I am not sure if this is right because the policy change should be applicable to all the employees as I am still working for them.
I think they do not want pay for my accrued leave balance that is why giving me this inappropriate reason. Can you please advise me on this that what steps should I take in situation?

From India, New Delhi
Labour Law Index

Sorry but I think legally they are correct, they have changed policy after you have made an agreement whether verbally or orally. So your agreement stands separated from this change.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.