k_chandra

Dear Friends,

Everything in this world happens twice !!!

Yes...let me explain every innovation...every success...every fortune ... personal or professional, everything in this world happens twice. First in the mind of the human being... and next in the real world. This is the universal principle.

Imagine some thousands of years ago if someone would have told you that we would be able to fly in the air, how would you have responded?. But now, the reality is many countries are trying to get to Moon and different places in the galaxy. That means if you are creative enough to imagine, if your thoughts are focused on one goal (setting goal), develop a plan to achieve it (strategy) keep adopting needs based changes (flexibility), check with ecosystem (adding value to you and others in the world) you will find the answer...you can design your life...build your career....create your own world.

So the key is if you want be successful in this world in any aspect of your life, first imagine that you have already achieved it, talk as you are already enjoying it within the limitations, resources and enjoy the process of achieving it. It's not only the end product that brings happiness, it’s the journey.....process and consistent efforts that one can enjoy !!!

Hope great things born in your mind and manifest in this world that kind add value to human existence. To read my articles you can also visit my blog.

Hope you enjoyed the article. Please give your valuable comments and suggestions.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Motivation_Everything happens twice.pdf (361.4 KB, 84 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.