No Tags Found!

Gajanan C
[COLOR="Navy"]Hi,
Our Gratuity amount under CTC included & same has been deducted @4.81 % of Basic pay. But I am leaving the Job before 4 years. So that, I am elgible for gratuity amount refund. Or if any law existance to refund amount before 4 years. Pl. help me.
Best Regards,
Gajanan C[/COLOR]

From India, Delhi
Avika

You are not eligible for any gratuity as you are leaving service before completion of 5 years of service.
From India, New Delhi
Gajanan C
But said amounts is in my salary amounts which had agreed at time of joining of the company & deducted from my salary.
If any law to challeging to recovery of said amounts less than period of gratuity act.
Pl. suggest,
Thanks,
Gajanan

From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear Gajanan
First of all the Gratuity amount cannot be added in CTC and even it cannot be deducted from the Salary any employee. The Gratuity is a reward given to an employee while leaving the service/death or retirement as a recognition for his long service.
The company concerned can get a Insurance Policy for Gratuity of its employees to reduce their load for payment of Gratuity, in that case if an employee leave the service/Retire or dies then the payment part will be taken care by the insurance company if the employee eligible for Gratuity.

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Dear Gajanan
First of all the Gratuity amount cannot be added in CTC and even it cannot be deducted from the Salary any employee. The Gratuity is a reward given to an employee while leaving the service/death or retirement as a recognition for his long service.
The company concerned can get a Insurance Policy for Gratuity of its employees to reduce their load for payment of Gratuity, in that case if an employee leave the service/Retire or dies then the payment part will be taken care by the insurance company if the employee eligible for Gratuity.

From India, Kumbakonam
trueskill
Dear Mr S.Bhaskar,
If the gratuity amount cannot be added in CTC and even it cannot be deducted from the Salary any employee. how the employees comes know that they need to with draw the same?
Gratuity is deducting in my CTC every month, its not added in gross, its added in CTC.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.