harshism
Hi HR Team,
I am working in software company.
I was looking a relieving Letter from a previous company.
Company has not given me appointment letter, verbally set salary and role.I was getting proper salary and salary slip(include all the details like PF, tax) from this company.

Meanwhile I got good offer, i have posted resignation letter to the company through mail and mentioned send me all the dues and docuemnts to my address and left the job.I have the mail thread for all the communication.

Could i claim that i was employee of the company and claim for the relieving letter from this company.

company is not ready to give me any dues/claim and relieving letter

Please suggest can i claim for these things through labour court.

Thanks

Pawan Raj Harsh

From India, Hyderabad
amit_lal1982
Yes you can dear..U can sue ur last organisation in labour court if thery are not giving u relieving letter or any final claims/settlement dues...Go ahead find some good lawyer
From India, Delhi
Mahr

Dear Pawan Raj Harsh,
I just have some questions. What was the last employer's reaction when you put the papers. Why didn't you get the appointment letter along with other papers when joined.
You can check with the near by Labour Officer and give him/her the situation and check with him, what can be done...

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.