bhavesh1986
hey Friends,
Please clarify me about the difference between offer letter and appointment letter.
The issue is that I got my appointment letter dated four months after the date of offer letter. I have asked this with my HR , and manager. They told me that its not an issue with this.
I am also not getting salary slip.I asked for this to my immediate boss. He told me that they will not provide me the salary slip.
Please suggest me what to do now?

From India, Mumbai
amodsemilo
Dear Bhavesh Jee,
Generally, Offer Letter consist of CTC and the date of joining locations that is offered by the employer for the selected candidates. There is also time limit is given in OL to accept it otherwise it's stands cancelled. OL is given before joining.
It's depend on the candidate whether s/he accept or not? Offer letter serves as offer for joining .
Appointment Letter consist of the detail of terms and conditions, job description, exit policy etc. It's given at the time of joining or max to max 15 days.
As far as Salary slip is concern, it's your right to ask your employer to give you your salary slip.
Best Regards,
Amod,

From India, New Delhi
Ghanshyam Rajbhar
Good Evening Amod,
i want to Ask u question that, i was working in bpo for last 11 month i resigned job they told me to give 1 mnth notice period which i have not given,they deduct my 13 day salary and send me letter that i have to pay 7000 by cheque as i have not served notice period.
my question is that i want to withdraw my pf, so i can get my pf or not
please guide me
Ghanshyam

From India, Mumbai
sanjeevarao_gude
Hi im working in a MNC as an Assistent HR. But i dont know how calculate HR,Medical allowance,conveyance,other special allowance... please help me by persent wise.
From India, Hyderabad
bhavesh1986
Dear Amod,
First of all thank you for clarifying my doubts.
as you said, I had already asked to my immediate boss for salary slip, and in reply he straightly said that they dont provide the salary slip.
Now my question is , I got my appiontment letter but 4 months after the date of joining and the date is also 4 months after the offer letter date.
Now , I am not having any proof about my salary and also the date when I was employed.
Now if I want to switch, what I should do.
please suggest me if you can.

From India, Mumbai
Pravas M PC Kumar
Respected all member,
First of all thank you for clarifying my all doubts.I want to know all details function, act, rule & regulation with details of HR, where and how it is possible, please guide and help to me.
With Best Regards,
Pravas M PC Kumar

From India, Kanpur
amodsemilo
Dear Ghanshyam Jee,
Generally every company has a exit policy where clearly outlined the time frame of notice period to be served, in my company it is of 1 month for probationers/confirmed employees and 15 days for trainee .
If you have not served your notice period then you have to pay amount in lieu of your notice period to your employer either cash or by cheque.
Then and only you can withdraw your PF because your PF Form will go through your employer for certification and employer will accordingly check your F&F status and in absence of F&F company can hold the process till and untill you do not complete your F&F.
Best Regards,
Amod

From India, New Delhi
bmnagarathna2011
hai, iam working as a HJr in Pharma company, so i would like to how to calculate TDs in Hr
From India, Bangalore
bmnagarathna2011
hai, iam working as a HJr in Pharma company, so i would like to how to calculate TDs in Hr
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.