No Tags Found!

Manoj Pallod

Dear Members,
One Sr. Manager of our company resigned from his services and absconded from the duties without getting relieving letter. He has also not handedover his charge to his HoD and also retained the Company assets viz. Laptop, Mobile, Sim Card, Data card and other company property records. He is carrying the company's confidential trade secrets, financial & economical information which we apprehnd that he may disclose the secret to our competetors or to any third party..
Kindly advise the suitable action to be taken against him and also suggest me the draft of notice to be issued to him for such kind of misconduct... I shall be grateful if you can post me the draft of notice to be issued to him.
Thanks
Manoj

From India, Pune
malikjs

dear manoj this is a really problem regarding the items he has not handed over .you send legal notice through some advocate before filing a case in court of law. tks js malik
From India, Delhi
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend,
It is difficult to suggest you with out having the information like the copy of appointment letter, any undertakings obtained from the individual ( service agreement, non-disclosure agreement, undertaking for the Laptop / mobile phone etc.,) and it is also not advisable to obtain a draft from the HR community as this is going to be a longterm process and you have to face lot of music if he has intentionally made or provoked by your competetor.
I suggest you to approach a lawyer with all the information and proceeed legally. You have to prepare a legal notice mentioning information and consequences what he is liable and send a copy to the new employer if you know the address.
Thanks and regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.