ashu.eie
I have resigned from my company on 26th april in order to join MBA college in gurgaon on 19th may...My company gave me relieving on 26th may.I asked dem to reieve my early but they hv nt accepted. In order to join my MBA i came without clearing HR dues ...and now they have marked me absconding and have terminated me....so r there any chances of getting the relieving letter now?? I am having my resignation letter and salary slips ...can i show them to my new company to prove my experience after my MBA?? How to clear my PF account now??
From India, Calcutta
Nukani
They can not stop you from withdrawing PF.. for that you will have to approach them only..
And it is general practise of the company's that if you do not clear HR dues you will not get you experience certificate/relieving letter.
Now again it depends on the hiring company that if they can consider your experience based on the proof of salary slips and offer letter. But if hiring company asks you for the reason of not have experience certificate/relieving letter I dont think you will have expalanation for that.
I suggest clear your dues with the earlier company and get the experience letter and withdraw your PF. This will help you in future also

From India, Mumbai
ashu.eie
Thnk for your help....but since i am not doing any job now...and my college has accepted me without relieving letter (I am doin a 1 year executive MBA) will it be required at the time of joining new company?? In my resignation letter they have written that ull be relieved on 26th May ...but since my college started on 21st may ..i was in no position that time to serve the notice period..i even asked dem to take my 2 month basic pay but they rejected....so i joined here....I mailed dem few dayz back regarding my relieving letter they told tat u have to meet in person..and following notices are against you...but i have not received them at my permanent residence...so i asked dem to send me a soft copy of show cause and termination notice which i got 2 dayz back...but i have resigned how can they terminate me??? I have all the proofs of proper resignation Suppose if i go there after 2 months bcoz rite now my classes are goin on and i cant miss dem....will dey give me relieving on cleari
From India, Calcutta
ashu.eie
clearing my dues?? Suppose they refuse to give me....wat to do in that case..how to convience my next company..
Following certificate are with me-
1)Official resignation letter.
2)Salary slips
3)Promotion Letter
4)Offer Letter
Kindly give your valuable inputs... thnx in advance

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.