No Tags Found!

pprasadhk

Dear Sir/madam,
Kindly help me with letter sample for Designation Change format. I need to submit the same before to management team at the earliest. So i am expecting a favorable reply or answer from your end as early as possible.
Thanks & regards,
Prasadh P

From India, Kochi
careers@mediawide.com

Dear All,
I need help from you to write a letter for the change in designation for two employees in my office.
1. Front Office Executive - Sr. Admin Executive
2. Desktop Support Engineer - System Administrator
Thanks
Sadaf Khan

From India, Mumbai
nishamaan

Hi Sadaf, Please find the Attachment. Regards, Nisha
From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Re-designation letter.docx (10.9 KB, 11771 views)

ab88648@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
Please help me with letter sample for Designation Change format. I want to submit my Re-designation letter to the management. Because I completed 05 years in my service in Computer Operator but work in Account field, So I want to change my Designation, So i am expecting a favorable reply or answer from your end as soon as possible.
Regards,
A Bal

From India, Jharsuguda
Preethi.Shiven

Hi All, I have a request to help me in preparing designation change letter which is not a promotion.
From India, Hyderabad
ayoub-sagar
I have the honor to submit that, I have original post of Vaccinator (BPS-06). I am disable person, due to my disability I am working as Data Entry Operator and Clerical work at District Office in EPI, by the order of higher authorities since 6th years. I have a good experience of Computer Operating and Clerical work. So sir it is requested that kindly adjust my service as Data Entry Operator / Junior Clerk in the existing vacant post.
Therefore, I request you to kindly consider me eligible for the job promotion. This will help in increasing my confidence level, and I will take my work to greater heights.
I hope you will consider my request and give me a promotion. I look forward to having a positive response from you.
My qualification certificates is enclosed.
Thanking you,

From Pakistan
ayoub-sagar
Dear Sir,
Please help me with letter sample for Designation Change format. I want to submit my Re-designation letter to the management. Because I completed 08 years in my service in vaccinator but i working as Data Entry Operator since 6th years, So I want to change my Designation, So i am expecting a favorable reply or answer from your end as soon as possible.
Regards,

From Pakistan
shamim-mohammed-raza

Hello Team Support, Can you please help me to send draft of demotion letter to the employee from his current designation.
From India, Ooty
chanchal-bhatia

help me for letter format of change the designation from admin associate payroll to asstt manager HR
From India
Anonymous
Hi Everyone, Please suggest for which component of salary will attract the pf liability.
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.