No Tags Found!

ratneshranjan
Dear Indranil The general practices is that resignation and its related notice period is governed by Clauses of Appointment letter whic exclusively state for either work for stipulated date or pay in lieu of that. applying for a leave is a right for employees where as it may be granted with pay or without pay or can be refused to depending on the excengies of work thirdly as far as payment of EL is concerned it is governed by factories act. so in my view leave may or may not be granted depending on the decision of management. it can not be adjusted but the accumulated leave will be encashed in full and final payments and hence an employees have to work during the notice period and no leave will be adjusted or granted as normally the appointment letter/ HR manual / Standing order of the company is silent on this aspect. for any further query you can mail me on ranjan369 at the rate of hotmail dot com with regds Ratnesh Ranjan
From India, Delhi
Indranil

Dear Mohan, I have tried our resources, unfortuenately yet to trace out the case law of Ghanashyam Vs Delhi Metro. If you have a soft copy please forward me. Regards.
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.