No Tags Found!

sanusoman

Federations do not directly have workers as their members.They have Unions as members or affiliates.A worker by his act of becoming a member of a Union affiliated to a Federation becomes an indirect member of the federation.
In an organization which has no trade Union, the workers if they so wish can become members of the General workers’ Union in the area which could be affiliated to the CITU or any federation.
One year service is not required to become member of a Union.
Sanu Soman

From India, Madras
sabrina.williams
how to remove a trade union?? my management has asked me to find ways to remove the trade unions in the organisation.Please help me
From India
pawan-kumar1
If two union amalgmate 6years ago now they have diputed .the who merged . they keep away & Demand 4affilation to them who have affilation to first one
. The union who had amalgamate now they are seprate .give splution to remove disputes

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.