Moumita Koley
Thank you Sir. Another thing to ask. Central Government declared a hike in DA by 5% from January 2011, making the amount of DA as 51%. But till 01.03.2011, that order was not issued and the order came after 01.03.2011. So his DA was calculated as 45%. Is he entitled to get DCRG on a calculation of 51% DA? Will he get arrears of DCRG for that 5% increase in DA?
From India, Calcutta
sudhirkumar.hr

Hi, That is wrong calculation last basic salary * 15/26 * no.of years Regards, Sudhir Kumar
From India, Visakhapatnam
tmanishsingh
actually i want to know , whether he is eligible for 10 laks, since he have 50 yrs experience in same organisation and can u please kindly tell me what will be his gratuity if he is having experience of 50 years and current salary is 5590 (basic + DA) as per the act eligible .
thanks

From India, Madras
krishkk55

sir your gratuity will be (26530.00*5years*15 days) — — — — — — — — — — — — - 26 So Amt. Rs 76529.00
From India, Calcutta
mishraanil
Gratuity is calculated on last drawn basic & the calculation formula is.
Gratuity amount = Last basic*no. of service period (in years)* 15 / 26
* for calculation of no. of year is round of six month i.e. completion of six year will treated as one year.
Thanks & regards,
Anil Mishra

From India, Ajmer
prghr

Dear Friends, Kindly clarify me if any employee has completed 4 years and 8 months of his/her service, as per the gratuity act he/she can eligible for gratuity or not?
From India, Delhi
devu2010

Hi friend, In your post u should have first mentioned ur employer and whether covered under the Payment of gratuity Act 1971.
If ur establishment is covered under the Payment of gratuity Act, you should have first gone through the said act and then if u had any doubts u should have raised this question. From ur profile it is seen that ur profession is TEACHER!!!.
No offence meant but just an advice to be more thorough in ur efforts, bye. Devdas

From India, Mumbai
devu2010

Hi friend, To be eligible for Gratuity, if covered under The payment of Gratuity Act , one has to complete 5 years of service.
However if having completed 5 years of servive, for calculating the gratuity amount more than six months is to be taken as one year. If any doubts pl contact me ... Devdas

From India, Mumbai
vijayarajpc
As per the latest orders of the high court of Madras an employee who has put in 4years and 240 days of service is eligible for gratuity.
From United States, Cambridge
tmanishsingh
actually i want to know , whether he is eligible for 10 laks, since he have 50 yrs experience in same organisation and can u please kindly tell me what will be his gratuity if he is having experience of 50 years and current salary is 5590 (basic + DA) as per the act eligible .
thanks

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.