Hi Friends, Here are attachments for Tax saving & Investment declaration Forms. Please try and plan accordingly to save Tax on your Salary. Keep smiling......... mahesh k prasad
14th May 2008 From India, Mumbai
Attached Files
Registration required. Create all access/no charge Cite.Co account first.
File Type: zip DECLARATION FORM.zip (3.7 KB, 4926 views)
File Type: zip INVESTMENT 2009-2010.zip (6.2 KB, 2823 views)

India, Mumbai
All Gamut Of Human Resources, Electrical
India, Mumbai
Masjid Bunder
+1 Other

I want to know how much percentage of amount we will get as an exemption for it incase of medical bills & house rent . My ctc is 250000. My basic is 12500 so hra would be 5000 i have joined in august 27th. so i can submit the receipts from april 2009 to mar.2010 or from the date of joining. & for how much amount i can get redeem
Pl let me know soon
Thank & Regards
Satish Kumar. R
6th January 2010 From India, Visakhapatnam
Plesae give the self declaration formate on letter head that no case of central excise duty is pending against the exporter
22nd March 2017 From India, Mumbai

Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network