There r diff ways to source candidates other then Job portals and Campus recruitment, few e.g. r given below:
1) Internal Database
2) Social Networking Sites
3) Head Hunting (diff types such as cold call or warm call)
4) Employee referral policy (where u can fix some amount and en cash only after 3months of joining of referral)
5) Generating ref from resumes or candidates who r available in Job portals (by fixing some referrals amount)
6) Hiring or generating references from former employees.
7) Through Consultants or Recruitment firms
8) Job postings or in Job portals
9) Job Advertisements through Newspaper ads/ Radio and television/ videos/ classifieds
10) Billboards and posters
11) Employment Exchange
12) Notices on Web sites or e-newsletter and signs in or on facilities such as retail stores.
13th January 2010 From India, New Delhi
Regards to sharing of portal id as a freelancer .
Pls do update me ur contact number and ur budget then let us discussion over phne
29th May 2010 From India, Bangalore
1.Following snow ball technique to get references from the candidates appearing for the interview.
2.Placing a resume drop-in box outside your premises.
4.Advertising in local cable network.
16th November 2010 From India, Ludhiana