No Tags Found!

Hi all,
I'm Arun with 5yeras of experience in Technical publication domain, I have joined a new small company 2 months ago in Bangalore.
I'm not received a salary since two months without any communication.

I'm enquired with the HR and she replied I will check and get back to you. since two months same reply I received also I have return so many emails and also keep informed my manager. He said "I have no control on salary and unofficially suggested me to leave this place as soon as possible as there is no major project they withhold salary. In that case why they hired me and immediately provided joining date in hurry?

Nothing communicated officially through email, If I ask HR manager and project manager they replied we are helpless because its higher management decision.
I'm facing lot of financial crisis since two months and I'm completely broke right now. I'm from middle class family and my parents solely depends on my salary, i borrowed money from my friend and I paid my rent for two months and I'm thinking to have 3 times food also now days,

Though I'm trying for new job market is down no calls.

When I ask for higher management they provide vague response like" look at your commitment and performance" its really base less allegation although my project manger also not accepted this response. Now my software licenses are also expired and not assigning any task (but in reality they have no project) none of them are ready to communicate this and keep asking for " what you have done today "
They are playing very safe game. Seems like they want me to leave the company as soon as possible.

I request everyone to help me out with suggestion and contacts to deal this situation? Please save my life.....

From India, Bengaluru

You may approach the Officer in the Labour department who is the Inspector under the Payment of Wages Act and lodge a complaint. If your salary per month exceeds Rs 24000, then he may not help you. In such situation, you can meet the higher official who has powers of enforcement of labour laws and raise a dispute of non payment of wages. At least they will call the Personnel Officer of the company and direct them to pay your two months pending salary. In the meanwhile, find another opportunity.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.