No Tags Found!
Sir, I was working in a company in Jalandhar (Punjab) in 1999, where my PF was deducted. I left the company and withdrew the money from that PF account by filling out a PF withdrawal Form. At that time, UAN numbers were not generated and were not linked with the Aadhar Card. I have the region code, establishment code, and member code but not the UAN number.
Kindly guide me on how I can get the UAN number to merge with the current establishment.
Ashwini Kumar

From India, Allahabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.