No Tags Found!

Hi Learned Members,

I have served my employer legal notice digitally signed through mail for their illegal termination. Tomorrow I will send them to their registered office.

I just want to know can I amend my notice (1 point which I missed) and send it again to them through mail and by post?

I gave them 2 options either to reinstate or to pay compensation. I have to add notice pay in my 2nd option which I missed.


From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.