Hi, I worked in a company eg named ABC I have served them 1year 3 months of work. After a certain time, I want to go to a new company eg name EFG. I offer my ABC company the money for my 2-month notice period equivalent to my salary. First, they agree to take money then they refuse to take it. Now I don't have the reliving letter. I only have the salty slip and the offer letter. My current organisation EFG accepted me now I have working with them for more than a year now.

When I think about changing my current organisation and want to move ahead. How can I tell my 3rd company about my 1st company what happened and I don't have reliving letter.

From India, Mumbai
Agm - Hr&admin


Hi, Relieving with proper notice and relieving letter is always important. Now in the absence of proper relieving you may try with some convincing reasons as to why you were not able to serve proper notice.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.