No Tags Found!

Hi, My PF claim got rejected due to the below reason. Can anyone advise what could be done about this? Claim Rejected MEMBER PAID EE SHARE MORE THAN 12% NEED CLARIFICATION FOR THAT.
From India, Chennai
Advocate Prem Chanda Yadav

Take undertaking with employer, reclaim, submit relevant PF office with claim receipt and undertaking.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.