hello Sir / mam

I worked with EMC corporation ( Dell EMC now ) from 2011 -2015 ( the PF amount was not transferred to any later organization I worked ) ; however, it is not showing up in EPFO as the UAN number was not created at that time . I would like to withdraw the PF amount as I need some urgent money and I am not in service for 5 months now . How can I reach out to the EMC HR or the concerned personnel to withdraw the amount as I do not have the HR information?

Kindly assist


From India

If your employer is not traceable, then you can submit the form 19 duly signed by a gazetted officer or the bank manager. Please talk to the PRO of the PF Office for details.
From India, Kannur

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server