Can a father give authority to the central government organization in which he used to work to deduct the dues against any cooperative society from the salary of his son appointed on compassionate ground after his death with an authority letter?
From India, Kanpur
Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Partner - Risk Management
Retired Government Servant/advocate

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Captain Rockx,

On the demise of the father, son gets the employment on compassionate ground in the same company where the father was working. But then if the father is dead, then how he will give an authorisation letter?

There appears to be a clumsiness in your post. Please write clearly what exactly has happened along with the dates in chronological sequence.


Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

The letter of authorisationwas given by my father before death to the cooperative bank and the organisation he is working in as the security of loan dues against cooperative society.the bank has 2 securities of loan 1- six guarantors for loan and an mandatory rule to insure with a insurance cover
From India, Kanpur

This is the third posting regarding the same subject matter by the same person. In the first thread ( I have made the following suggestion:

"Such recoveries are improper are illegal in terms of e Central Government Account (Receipts and Payments) Rules, 1983.

Even otherwise, it is settled law that the liability of the legal heir for the debts incurred by the deceased is limited to the estate they have inherited. Appointment on compassionate ground does not count as 'estate inherited'.

However, it could be that some colleagues/friends/relatives would have been the surety for the loan availed of. If so, non-settlement of the outstanding amount is bound to complicate the issues."

From India, Kochi

Yes, it is interesting that Mr. Rocky is posting the matter again and again.
It seems for some reason, he is not satisfied that he is being given a certain reply. He wants a specific reply and will continue to post till someone says exactly what he wants to hear

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server