Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings!!!! One of my friends has worked in a chit company in Chennai from 2015 to 2017. In August 2017, the company was shut down overnight without any prior information to their employees. The company was paying him PF regularly till July 2017. Later on, he joined a new company and they created a new UAN for him, he was not aware of the PF Transfer at that time. Now he has two UAN numbers. He did not do any KYC from company A, since the company was shut down in a night there is no possibility to get approval (Digitally signed) on KYC now.
Now my question is,
> How can he withdraw money from his PF account.
> What is the procedure to do KYC?
> Is there any possibility to transfer PF?
Thank you for the opportunity and looking forward to reply.

From India, Chennai
Hr Consultant
Dhilip Msw
Hr Consultant, Hosur


manual (Physical) form 13 (transfer claim) duty attested by present employer and submission to present EPF office may help it to get transfer

Thank you for your guidance sir
From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server