Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Since it is a 2 A case there is no point in wasting time in Conciliation. If 45 days have been passed, pl take certificate from Conciliation officer and approach to the Labour Court/tribunal for adjudication.
From India, Pune
Thank you for your time and the clarification Dear Umakanthan.M and Ssushr. Parimala
From India, undefined

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™