Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Readers, I had worked for a Pvt Ltd company in Bangalore for 7 years and quit in 2018 Since then to date after repeated requests for PF has gone to deaf ears either to the company or the EPFO office. For a fact, the employer has not remitted its share from 2013 to 2018 in my case which itself is a crime under the law but the PF office not being able to bring justice, in this case, makes me wonder who should I approach next. What are my best chances to get my PF issue solved in this kind of scenario?
Please do not dictate to apply for Grievance in EPFO website, it is already been done 5 times till date. I have come here finally to find a solution which Im not able to find any longer from PF website/office itself.

From India, Bengaluru

Attached Images
File Type: png PF-2016.png (674.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png PF-2015.png (66.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png PF-2014.png (193.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png PF-2013.png (89.8 KB, 2 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PF-2017-converted.pdf (115.6 KB, 10 views)

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™