No Tags Found!

Sidharth
Respected All,

I request you to kindly reply me because i am bit new to handle. What if a new employee left company after 10 days of working without giving information. And suddenly after 20 days sent a resignation email for clearance. What possible reply we can give and are we are authorized to settlement for those who are unauthorized absence for so many days.

#Hr Professionals

From India, Varanasi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You need to reply the employee that as per the terms and conditions of his appointment order he/she need to serve proper notice period. More over make it clear that his /her absence from work without information for more than 20 days is serious misconduct. Advise the employee to report back to office with proper justification for his absence and also to serve proper notice even if the employee is not interested to continue.

From India, Madras
human-resource-dept1

Its only 10 days since joining, so no action can be taken. As a part of best work ractices, his salary for the days worked may be paid as a legal due.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.