---Choices before Aggrieved Women to Seek Redressal under SHWW (P, P &R) Act 2013---
Choices before Aggrieved Woman who alleges she was subjected to Sexual Harassment at Workplace and or arising out of and or in course of her Employment including Work-From-Home place, include: -
1. Inform her Superiors and or IC Members who shall help her File Written Complaint;
2. Email her Written SH Complaint or File it in Person or Post by Regd Post AD;
3. File her SH Complaint On-Line Using She-Box;
4. File her SH Complaint before Local Committee if her Complaint is against the Head of Establishment/Institution or if No IC in that Esta;
5. Where Aggrieved Woman is unable to make her Complaint due to her physical or mental incapacity or death or otherwise, her Legal Heir or Person Authorized under SHWW (P, P & R) Rules may File a Complaint.
It is No Grace Relief for Aggrieved Women, clad-in-courage, to suffer-in-silence, Self-Curse under misgiving that Predators are Powerful than their Prey. Injustice anywhere is threat to Justice Everywhere, so act for Action has therapeutic Effect, Value.
Harsh K Sharan, Kritarth Consulting Pvt Ltd
#holistichr #allaboutposh #PoshMasters
From India, Delhi