Industrial Relations And Labour Laws

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
One of our employees expired due to sickness unexpectedly, he worked earlier in other company as contractor for 10 yrs and didn't transfer his PF amount to our company's account.
Now pls guide me if it is possible to transfer expired employees PF account to existing Pf account, enabling to claim his amount to his family members. If yes, pls guide me.

From India, Madras
It is not possible to transfer the accounts using the online facility even if you the password of his member portal because it would be blocked following your giving the reason for exit as death. In this scenario, the PF department will allow offline application for transfer. use form 13 and apply for transfer taking the signature of the previous employer. and aafter efecting the transfer apply for withdrawal.
From India, Kannur
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™