2. Go to Online Services>>Claim(Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
3. Enter last 4 digits of your Bank Account and verify
4. Click on “Proceed For Online Claim”
5. Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop down
6. Select purpose as “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop down
7. Enter amount required and Upload scanned copy of cheque and enter your address
8. Click on “Get Aadhaar OTP”
9. Enter the OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile.
10. Claim is submitted
As per the notification, the employee is permitted to make PF withdrawal of up to the amount of basic wages and dearness allowance for 3 months or up to 75 per cent of the amount standing to member’s credit in the EPF account, whichever is less. The PF balance includes employee and the share of employer including the interest earned on their contributions. To avail the PF advance, the employee need not show any document or certificate to the EPFO.
Hope this will be useful for desiring to draw money from EPF.
From India, Pune