Dear Colleagues, Whether, One Employee who has worked more than 12 years from 2002 to 2015 he/she resigned job due to closed Establishment but, he/she applied to their EPF A/C but, he/she received only Provident Fund amount pension amount not received now they can apply for Pension amount? here, he/she isn't have UAN only they had PF number. How to solve this claim?
From India, Chennai

For the service S/he has rendered, S/he need to collect a Scheme certificatte and preserve.
The following procedure could be adopted, after attaining 58 years of age:-
1) S/He has to furnish a self declaration of "Non Employment Certificate"
2) S/He has to fill in Form 10-D - Application for Monthly Pension and sign the forms
and the same should be got attested by his previous employer - in the absence of
which any Gazetted officer can attest - including Bank manager.
3) 4 copies of his family photo to be submitted (his & his wife/her & her husband)
4) All the above documents, a copy of Aadhar card, and a blank cancelled
cheque leaf, and Scheme certificate in original shall be submitted to the nearest
PF office or Sub-Regional Office of EPFO, in her/his area

From India, Aizawl
As per my knowledge, to get a UAN number contact EPF office alongwith pf number they will provide UAN.
and for pension amount he has to apply scheme certificate if his age is below 58, the age of the person is above 58 he has to apply pension then he will get some amount(calculation based on his basic wage) every month.

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server