Thread Started by #bSudipta

Dear All,
My organization want to appoint a Govt. Retired Pension Holder as a consultant. Can it possible? If possible, how his/ her appointment letter format will be made? And what is the remuneration/ consolidated remuneration/ fees structure and what others terms & conditions will be applied? Please guide ...
3rd May 2019 From India, Kolkata
You can appoint Government retired person on contract basis. This is the recent trend. You can draft appointment letter accordingly and can deduct T.D.S from his/her monthly remuneration/fees. You may find in your area, medical store owner appoints government retired pharmacist are working medical stores as it is mandatory to have pharmacist in medical store.
A. Prakash
3rd May 2019 From India, Halol
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™