Dear HR Colleagues,
Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD) is organizing a one day Workshop on ‘The Process and Procedure of Effective Domestic Enquiry’ on Saturday, the 13th April at Hotel Parc Estique on Nagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune
This one day workshop is aimed at providing the participants with the knowledge and better insights in conducting preliminary investigations, the actions that they need to take after a show cause notice is issued, proper documentation of the enquiry proceedings and other aspects involved in a disciplinary procedure and will focus on the following elements:
• Conducting a domestic enquiry effectively
• Taking appropriate disciplinary action that is relevant to the misconduct
• Understanding the roles of the disciplinary authority, enquiry officer, witnesses, presenting officer and the delinquent employee
• Preparing show-cause notice, charge sheets, enquiry notes and enquiry findings.
• Preparing the witnesses for an actual proceeding
• Avoiding common mistakes in a disciplinary process
• Discussion on case studies with reference to the judicial proceedings
The Workshop will benefit Supervisors and Team Leaders dealing with workmen/employees, Line Managers and Executives and Managers in Industrial/Employee Relations Department and Human Resources Department. Reasonable fees are being charged for the Workshop and the participants will be presented with certificates by ISTD
Request you to consider nominating participants for the Workshop. The brochure is enclosed for your ready reference.
Dr. Dipti Tulpule
ISTD, Pune Chapter 22nd March 2019 From India, Pune
Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page. Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)