Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Is there some means to get a document from Infosys on months taken on extended long leave without payment? Maybe a document mentioning my total work experience without the leave at lop included? Can anyone issue such a document to me legally?
From India, Ernakulam
Your query is not clear. Still I would say, I'm not sure about Infosys, but some employers, not all, can issue a letter stating '...he is employed or working in this co. since..' It's legal. Such letters are being issued when an employee has to submit to secure loan from banks for house construction, purchase of vehicle, higher studies, obtaining passport, police verification certificate etc.
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™