1. Draft & Notify "Policy Statement on & Employers Commitment to " Providing Protection to Women from Sexual Harassment at Workplace" as mandated in Section-19 of SHWW (P,P&R) Act 2013 which apply to / Gover Every Employer /Haed of Institutions includingEducational Institution like yours; and
2. Constitute Internal Cmmittee (Section-4) at for your Establishment/Institution if it Employes Ten and more; and
3. Publice Names & Contact Nos of the IC Members including the Presiding Officr who shall always be a Woman Employed at a Senior Level;
4. Advice your IC to File its Mandatory Annual Report (Section-21) for 2018 before the District Officer notified under Sction-5, in case your Institution came into being in 2018; and amongst other Actions
5. Organize Mandatory Programs for i) Internal Committee namely a) Orientation Program & b) Capacity & Skills Building Program and ii) Mandatory Employees Awareness Programs (Teaching & No-Teaching Staff Members) in Fulfilment of Legally-enforceable Duties of Head of Institution under Section-19 and Report of
Action-Taken under Section-22.
For Guidance, Help, Conducting Programs and Serving as Member (External) on /of the Internal Committee constituted at yur Institution at Chennai, Kritarth Team of Spl Educators We have Conducted Mandatory Programs in Chennai.
13 Feb 2019
13th February 2019 From India, Delhi