Nagarkar Vinayak L
Hr And Employee Relations Consultant
Hr Consultant
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I had joined a company on march 26th and left it on 20th Nov. In offer letter they had given that Variable will be paid in 2 parts 1st - April to Sept and payment will be done on 15th Dec only if you will be an employee of the company on 15th Dec. The Variable is a huge part of my CTC. As i worked their for whole 8 months (from April to Nov) and resigned because they didn't had any project further in their hand and they always told me that its dangerous to be on bench and also relieved me within 1 day. In front of me 1 Case happend that they fired someone without noticing but they gave him full notice period amount+ Full variable before 15th Dec. So Can I lodge a complain in consumer court against them to provide my 8 months variable.

From India, New Delhi
when you are aware of variable fact, then had to wait for getting it, or had to clear discussion about the benefit before resignation, after resignation there is least hope of getting any help in law

Hi Dear, Please explain me first what is your FNF status ??? Thank You
From India, Mumbai
The Company Settlement Team has just sent me a mail with F&F Calculations which doesn't include my Variable part (No mention of Variable) But I personally Contacted Its HR and he told that it is not given because u left company before 15th Dec..
From India, New Delhi
and also asked for acknowledgement within 4 Days on mail or else they will automatically mark it as excepted.
From India, New Delhi
First of all there is no consumers court involved in Employer employee relationship. Besides this the variable part is the very common practice and is paid only if the employee is in service at end of 1 year of joining or package appraisal.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Dear Madam.
First of all do not accept your FNF .
Write to the top person of the organization, pointing that you left the organization at their instance and against your will because of lack of projects and you were put on bench. There fore you are entitled to the variant pay and your FNF must include it.
You also point out that your Colleague who was asked to leave before 15 the Dec ,was paid variable pay. They cannot mend the rule in unjust manner.
If it does not get settled at that level then appropriate Authority will be Labour Commissioner to lodge your complaint and Consumer Court will not have jurisdiction to handle your matter.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™