Thread Started by #Sandeep639

I have worked in one organisation for 6 months.In that organisation my PF contributions are paid against serial no example 298. but in pf records it's showing some other person name.I have applied for name change in online my employer saying that it's not possible to change complete name , spelling mistakes only acceptable.What should i do now.If i go through the no as per PF records which has only two months contribution and very less amount.Please suggest me to claim my actual contribution.
10th December 2018 From India, Hyderabad
a complete change in name is always refused, but if there is KYC done of any one document at the time of generation of UAN, then it may be considered.
however no claim can be made if the contribution period is less than 6 months
10th December 2018
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™