HR_Jayesh Soni
Asst. Manager Hr & Admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
For one of our employee we have updated the DOE wrongly. Now how can we correct the same? Please guide. If any letter kindly proved the format. Thanks.
From India, Bengaluru
Hello there,
please submit joint declaration form with correct details before submitting the settlement, then re apply the application, the same you can change with the help of digital signature in online

From India, Hyderabad
Hello ANNONYMOUS , Please guide how to do an online. thanks.
From India, Bengaluru
@Anilgp : We have committed similar mistake and the EPF branch officer asked to submit a letter to change the Date of Exit on company letter head and with authorized signature.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™