Thread Started by #Vasant Halatti

Dear sir,
If employer terminated to me with out any compensation what to do ? Compensation is mandatory or not ? kindly clarify to me all the my team
10th August 2018 From India, Bengaluru
Dear Vasant,
Help us understand the reasons they have terminated you?
Rahul Chhabra
10th August 2018 From India, Delhi
If employer terminate to employees for reducing the office staff employee can ask any compensation from the company or management ?
10th August 2018 From India, Bengaluru
Such termination will be retrenchment within the meaning of Industrial Disputes Act and workers retrenched shall be entitled to compensation at the rate of 15 days salary for every year of service. One moth notice or payment of additional one month salary is also to be given in lieu of such notice. In the case of managers who have reportees under them no compensation nor any notice is required to be given.
10th August 2018 From India, Kannur
Dear Sir,
I want ask you that if a company is terminating an employee by informing that some frauds are been seems by them but when the employee ask about the proof the company cant reply him . at that time what the employee can do do he get the salary for that month the duration his employment on that co was 2 years .6 Months .
11th August 2018
Dear Venkatesh,
What did you want to convey us? There was a suspected fraud by an employee but the company has no proof to say that this employee has done it. Therefore, when the company informs the employee of such fraud (means charge sheet the employee) the employee denies and defends and asks for proof (quite natural during the course of enquiry) then ........will he get his salary for that month? the duration of employment, is it that he has worked with the company for 2 years and 6 months...?
Now it is our turn to pick up the question and then to given an answer. If the above interpretation is correct, I would say that if the employee has not been suspended pending enquiry, he should be paid full salary for the month. If, on the other hand, finding that the employee has done some fraud he has been placed under suspension, then he should be paid 50% of salary as subsistence allowance. For deciding whether he should be paid full salary or just subsistence allowance service is not an issue. Even an employee who has served 30 or 40 years can also be suspended. At he same time, if this employee is an employee who has managerial powers and responsibilities then you can hold his salary and even the so called subsistence allowance need not be paid.
11th August 2018 From India, Kannur
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™